VANCOUVER, BC :: APRIL 20, 21
• where: TBD - still scouting locations
• when: Saturday & Sunday, April 20th and 21st, 2013 (10am-5pm, 10am-5:30pm)
• price: $750 U.S. dollars (plus paypal processing fees)
• class size: 20-25 people
• tuition includes: lunch both days, goodie bag.
BLOGSHOP is a Photoshop bootcamp, minus the push-ups. It is a full weekend spent stuffing your brain full of things to make your images on your blog unique and eye catching. We teach the basics from scratch as well as some more advanced techniques in a way that even beginners can understand. Then you apply the techniques with your own layouts and style that you will use when you go back to your own blog.
People who have no experience with Photoshop will leave the course with confidence to create layout, prep images for mood boards and collages, retouch skin and color correct images, animate gifs, add textures, borders, type and drawing to their images to make each of their blog posts or other visual materials special. At the end of the first day we will have a portrait session, so on the second day you can work on your own pictures which will be perfect for contributor photos and bio pages.
READ MORE ABOUT BLOGSHOP: www.iheartblogshop.com
What to bring:
• Your own mac laptop.
• We ask you have Photoshop CS6 installed on your computer. If you don't own it, you can download the free 30 day trial right before the class!
Sorry, we no longer issue refunds. Transfer of class enrollment is not allowed once spot is purchased.
*mac computers only
**Once you pay for the class we will use the email associated with your paypal account to get in touch with you. So please keep that in mind and check it for updates!
***Travel + accommodations not included.